The JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader’s viscous coupled engine fan automatically adjusts its Speed depending on ambient temperature, optimizing cooling, saving fuel and lowering noise. Our regenerative dump circuit improves cycle times on this wheel loader; it also improves economy by reducing hydraulic power consumption. Not only that, but the adjustable proportional auxiliary flow rate makes using specialty attachments easy.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times. The 411 AGRI wheel loader offers uncompromised visibility; our EcoMax engine doesn’t require bulky exhaust after-treatment, so it’s extremely compact, housed beneath a sloping rear hood with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both out of sight. The cab on this wheel loader is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS Standards, and positively pressurized against dust. You can choose from fresh air, carbon and P3 – HEPA recirculation filters as well. The JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader has interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and hood mirrors for superb all-around visibility. Our optional rear camera displays an unobstructed rearwards view on an in-cab color monitor. An in-cab electronic, two-stage quickhitch isolation protects against uncontrolled release of attachments. Regardless of which wheels and tires you use on your wheel loader, both the front and rear of your machine will be protected by full bumpers that are integrated into the strong chassis.
- Auxiliary flow rate is also fully adjustable on the move for precision attachment control; you can even select constant flow for rotary attachments. JCB’s award-winning EcoMax (4.4-liter) engine delivers 108 hp (81 kW) and 381 lb-ft (516 Nm) in this wheel loader; a variable geometry turbo offers increased performance at low engine Speeds for improved cycle times and tractive effort. With a choice of axle options you can tailor your JCB 411 AGRI to any application. Open differentials are ideal for hard standing ground conditions, while a limited slip differential is perfect for so ft, muddy terrain with reduced traction. Clever JCB electronic management can disconnect the clutch via the brake pedal for efficient, productive wheel loader operation. By controlling tractive effort through the transmission, this feature channels maximum power to the loader, reducing service brake wear and fuel consumption. The JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader’s powerful twin hydraulic gear pumps circulate 32.4 gal/min (123 lpm) for fast cycle times; so that you can perform parallel Lifting and use plenty of attachments, there’s a high torque (HT) loader arm fit too. We’ve made sure that forward visibility on the JCB 411 AGRI is excellent, while our optional quickhitch makes attachment changes easy and efficient.
- Quick, easy access to the engine bay and cooling pack are ensured with the 411 AGRI wheel loader’s large, single piece hood. Ground level daily check and grease point access makes life even easier and safer. Because EcoMax uses innovative JCB Clean Burn Technology, it’s Tier 4 compliant Without needing a DPF. The wide-core single faced cooling pack delivers maximum performance and lets small materials pass through for less cleaning. A cyclonic air cleaner and air intake scavenge system reduce debris build up in the air filter, extending service intervals further. The electronic monitoring system relays machine condition in real time alerts, safeguarding both the JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader and its operator. With the optional auto lubrication kit, your wheel loader will take care of its own greasing requirements. Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed discs gives the 411 AGRI wheel loader’s braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
- The JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader’s tilting and telescopic steering column is easily adjusted. Operators can also choose their perfect control system: multi-lever, joystick and separate auxiliary lever, or our new joystick and electro-hydraulic proportional auxiliary control. A stylish, modern central dash display on this wheel loader combines analogue dials and a color LCD screen displaying machine health details, service requirements, Operating information and more. Air conditioning and automatic climate control options help to create perfect working temperatures in your wheel loader. The cab is insulated from the engine bay by a bulkhead and air chamber to keep noise and heat levels down. Selectable loader arm detents mean operators can set height limitations, return to dig and float functions for improved safety and productivity. 3 or 4 spool hydraulics and a quickhitch enable many attachments to be used easily for extra versatility. JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loads on the 411 AGRI wheel loader, and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort. A 3-piece laminated front windshield provides excellent visibility while interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors, an optional reverse camera and a sloping rear hood give good rearward views. Choose from a range of seat options: mechanical or air suspension, vinyl or fabric bases, or even our Actimo XXL option. It’s heated with air suspension, lumbar support, armrests, backrest extension and a headrest, all with full adjustment.
- The Tier 4 Final EcoMax engine in the JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader uses less fuel than predecessor engines, saving you money. What’s more, it doesn’t use exhaust after-treatment, meaning there’s no need for costly heat-resistant lube oils. EcoMax produces high levels of power and torque at low engine Speeds for fuel efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics. The engine can also run on lower-grade fuels, allowing you to resell your machine in different territories for improved residuals. High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during road travel and rehandling, which boosts fuel efficiency on your wheel loader. The JCB 411 AGRI wheel loader’s viscous coupled engine fan automatically adjusts its Speed depending on ambient temperature, optimizing cooling, saving fuel and lowering noise. Our regenerative dump circuit improves cycle times on this wheel loader; it also improves economy by reducing hydraulic power consumption. Not only that, but the adjustable proportional auxiliary flow rate makes using specialty attachments easy.
Downloads and Docs