The 1CXT is a versatile backhoe loader, with excellent material handling and excavating capabilities, in a compact machine with the footprint, versatility and maneuverability that many associate with a compact track loader. The 1CXT backhoe loader provides superior maneuverability, an optional handheld tool auxiliary, as well as a universal quick hitch that is compatible with most skid steer attachments. The machine is equipped with a 49 hp engine that requires no aftertreatment. Due to its compact size and low Weight, the 1CXT is also easy to trailer and tow, often Without a Commercial Driver’s License (where local regulations permit).
- 110 V Engine Block Heater
- 12.8-Inch Wide General Purpose Tracks
- 24-Inch Excavator Bucket With Teeth
- 3/8-Inch 11.8 Gpm Proportional Hydraulic Couplings
- 49-Horsepower No After-Treatment Engine
- 71-Inch Wide General Purpose Loader Bucket With Toeplate
- 8-Foot Extending Dipper – Dig Depth Of 10-Feet 1-Inch
- A Large, Side-Mounted 11.8 Gallon (45 Liter) Fuel Tank Allows Both Long Working Stints And Easy Refueling.
- A One-Piece Hood And Removable Side Panels Affords Quick, Easy Ground Level Access To Daily Checks And Routine Service Items.
- A Single Side Door Ensures Easy Access To The 1Cxt, Compared To A Conventional Compact Track Loader.
- A_Bhl_1Cxt_30 T3
- Cloth Suspension Seat
- Comfort And Ease Of Use
- Enclosed Cab With Air-Conditioner And Heater
- Hammer/Bi-Directional Excavator Pipework
- Iso/Sae Changeover
- Lengthy 500-Hour Engine Service Intervals Mean Less Downtime Compared With Many Competing Products.
- Like All Backhoe Loaders, The 1Cxt Has Two Work Zones. A Swiveling Seat Allows The Operator To Simply Move Between Loader And Excavator.
- Livelink Lite Telematics
- Loader Float
- Minimizing Downtime Is An Essential Part Of Maximizing Profit, So The Jcb 1Cxt Is Easy To Service And Safe To Operate.
- No Required Dpf Or Def Aftertreatment, For No-Hassle Engine Servicing.
- Parallel Lift While Raising And Lowering Is Standard.
- Pms – Power Management System
- Seat-Mounted Joystick Controls For Both Loader And Excavator Ends
- Serviceability And Safety
- Side-Shift Excavator End
- Skid Steer 26.4 Gpm Proportional Hydraulic Couplings With Constant Flow Capability
- Skid Steer Loader Quick Hitch
- Superb Tractive Effort Provided By The High-Drive Tracks, With Great Pushing Power. Thanks To The Stability Offered By The Tracks, The 1Cxt’S Stabilizers Need Only Be Deployed For The Most Arduous Digging Applications.
- The 1Cxt’S Steep-Nosed Hood And Front-Mounted Loader Arms Provide Excellent Visibility For Safety And Confidence.
- The Machine Is Packed With Features To Lengthen Service Intervals Or Provide Protection For Machinery, Operators And Bystanders.
- The Optional Extending Dipper Can Dig To 10 Feet 1 Inch (3.08 M) And Reach Up To 12 Feet 10 Inches (3.91 M) At Ground Level.
- The Universal Quick Hitch Enables The 1Cxt To Engage And Power Most Skid-Steer Attachments And Function As A Power Source For A Wide Range Of Hand-Held Tools.
- Whatever The Job, The Jcb 1Cxt Backhoe Loader Offers Superior Productivity. It Offers The Engine Power And Loading And Digging Capabilities Needed To Tackle The Toughest Jobs.
- When Excavating, The 1Cxt Uses Either Classic Backhoe Or Mini Excavator Control Patterns. These Can Be Energized And Changed On The Fly When Facing Rearwards, Or At 45 Degrees For Truck Loading.
Downloads and Docs