Based on the design of the 407, the JCB 409 offers increased power and payload for increased productivity.
Its compact dimensions and low height over cab combined with a pivot-steer design and articulated chassis, provides incredible maneuverability and a tight turning radius. That makes the JCB 409 compact wheel loader indispensable for working in restricted spaces and buildings.
- 3-spool servo hydraulics
- 405/70 R20 Dunlop SPT9 tires
- A variable Speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan Speed for all requirements Without using any excess engine power.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Because Safety And Security Are Paramount On Any Site, The Jcb 409 Is Designed To Protect Itself, Its Operators And Any Bystanders At All Times.
- Block heater
- Bucket level indicator
- Comfortable And Easy To Use.
- Cyclonic pre-filter maximizes air filtration and extends filter element service intervals significantly.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
- Front and rear work lights
- Full cab with heater and A/C
- Fully Opening right-hand window, for increased ventilation, while still being protected from dust.
- Grid heater
- High Speed option providing top Speeds of 30km/h.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- Hydrostatic drive makes this model very easy to operate.
- In-cab speakers and roof liner
- It’s Tier 4 Final engine provide high torque at low revew for excellent fuel economy. Dimensions are compact for a tight turn radius.
- LSD front and rear axles
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- Mechanical park brake
- New ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Operating position is designed for optimum all-around visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
- Productive Performance.
- Quality And Reliability Built in
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterWeight casting.
- Safe And Secure.
- Serviceability Made Easy.
- Several axle options including open diffs for hard ground and limited slip diffs for soft muddy terrain
- Skid steer hitch with auxiliary hydraulics
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
- Strong heavy-duty Center joint which oscillates through ±40°.
- The JCB 409 wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model
- The compact machine that gets a big tick for everything
- The new Kohler T4F engine designed by JCB T4F requires no exhaust after treatment, thus reducing service and run costs.
- This wheel loader benefits from a strong chassis and the best possible Weight distribution; this allows for optimal absorption of external forces.
- Tilt and slide steering column
- Tool carrier parallel Lift loader arm geometry
- Vital information like machine running times and error alerts accessed at the touch of a button on the in-cab display and if needed via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
Downloads and Docs