Best-in-class ergonomic features come together to keep operators fresh, helping boost productivity in even the most demanding, long shifts.
- Bottom-mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces steering effort
- Consolidated control layout, with lift/lower, tilt and more all located on tiller handle
- Rotary throttle control designed for maximum tactile feel and reduced operator fatigue
Smartly designed features help operators harness the true potential of the walkie counterbalanaced stacker from Yale.
- Three performance modes allow operators to tailor truck performance to the application
- Auto Deceleration System reduces the need to manually apply service brake to slow truck
- Creep speed control (optional) helps improve maneuverability in tight spaces
- Hi-Vis mast offers solid construction and excellent visibility to help boost operator performance
- Convenient tilting mast with flexibility of five degrees back and four degrees forward
The walkie counterbalanced is designed for easy service access and maintenance.
- One power contactor reduces components that require maintenance in the first place
- Durable compartment cover requires no tools to remove for easy service access
- Drive unit with integrated steer bearing and string guard for lower maintenance requirements and lasting durability
- Translucent hydraulic tank for quick inspection of oil level
- Multi-function display (optional) provides battery state of charge, truck hours, fault codes and lift interrupt warning
- Low battery lift interrupt to help avoid failure
- Operator-friendly features
- Built for productivity
- Easy service