Max Lift Height: 15'5 m
Lift Capacity: Lift 4,410 lbs, 2,200 kg Maximum
Max Lift Height: 15'5 m
Engine Power: 74 hp, 55 kW
- Conveniently positioned handrails and low steps ensure easy and safe ingress and egress from the cab. With no exhaust after treatment, our JCB Diesel by Kohler engine are extremely compact for uncompromised visibility. The sloping rear hood provides an unimpeded view, with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both packaged out of sight. We’ve fitted an in-cab quickhitch isolation system to prevent uncontrolled release of attachments on the TM220. JCB’s optional Smoothride System (SRS) ensures maximum load retention and operator comfort.
- JCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact articulated telescopic handler engine for the TM220. It’s Tier 4 Final complaint using only a DOC, while high levels of power and torque at low revs provide good fuel economy and performance. Compact dimensions give the TM220 a small turning radius. A variable Speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan Speed for all requirements Without using any excess engine power. Power is transferred to the ground through a high Speed 3 range transmission efficiently through an innovative chassis, with perfect harmony between all components. We offer several axle options on the JCB TM220 including torque proportioning diffs for hard ground, limited slip diffs for muddy conditions or a fully locking front axle for the best of both worlds.Our 100% switchable front axle diff lock option provides ultimate traction on mud and creates no shear forces, so won’t damage the ground when it’s not in use. It can also be engaged on the move and under load. Hydrostatic drive makes the TM220 articulated telescopic handler very easy to operate even for the inexperienced.
- JCB’s articulated steering boasts an easy-to-use built-in Sideshift – ideal for bale handling or stacking boxes. The JCB TM220 is a highly versatile articulated telescopic handler, capable of many tasks, with plenty of options to create a perfect solution to your needs, as well as a huge range of easily interchangeable attachments. Equip your JCB TM220 with our new tow hitch option and you’ll get a tow bar with rear electrics and hydraulics, allowing you to trailer loads of up to 7,700 lbs. By splitting power between the transmission and the hydraulics, our inching pedal allows the operator to split power between the transmission and hydraulics for precise and efficient material handling. Our wide range of attachments makes the TM220 the most versatile machine to have on the farm.
- The JCB TM220 telescopic wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model. The Operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers. Our tilting telescopic steering column is easy to adjust, and all instruments needed to operate this loading shovel are within easy reach of the seat, so there’s no need to hunt around for information whilst working. With a fully Opening right-hand window as Standard, JCB TM220 operators can enjoy increased ventilation whilst still being protected from dust. This compact loading shovel is equipped with a ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation. A variable adjustable flow control makes it easy to adjust auxiliary flow on the move. Because flow rate can be monitored on the display, operators can always find the right setting, which leads to improved economy.
- We’ve used only the very finest engine, driveline and axle components on the TM220 articulated telescopic handler, from suppliers like DANA and Bosch. This TM220benefits from a strong chassis and the best Weight distribution; this allows for maximum traction at all times. We understand how tough materials handling can be, so we use a heavy-duty Center joint which oscillates through ±40°ensuring reliability and durability in the toughest applications. Rear lights are recessed within the counterWeight for impact protection and hydraulic hoses are neatly routed, properly clamped, and positioned away from potential damage. We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, finite element analysis and extensive rig testing to achieve the very highest levels of quality. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance at low temperatures. The tried-and-proven telescopic boom on the TM220 combines everything we have learnt from building telescopic handlers for almost 40 years. These include a tough one piece U-pressing, a strong boom nose end for digging and a low profile for great visibility.
Downloads and Docs