The JCB 77-52D Teletruk forkLift is unmatched in the forkLift market for design and jobsite efficiency. This industrial style forkLift excels in demanding applications. The JCB 77-52D Teletruk has a maximum Lift capacity of 7,716 lb (3,500 kg) and maximum Lift height of 14 feet 4 inches (4.4 m). It is equipped with a 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler engine and 4WD as Standard. The approximate machine Weight is 12,125 lb (5,500 kg). The telescopic reach of the 77-52D Teletruk allows work to be completed in more confined spaces, 50 percent less loading space is required than conventional forkLifts. The 77-52D Teletruk telescopic forkLift raises the Standard for all industrial forkLift trucks.
- 4WD is Standard and is perfect for worksites where traction is limited.
- 62 hp JCB by Kohler (46 kW) diesel engine
- And because the telescopic boom allows tasks to be completed in within smaller spaces, up to 50 percent of the loading space required by a conventional machine can be freed up for other purposes.
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- Getting into and out of the JCB Teletruk is also safe and easy, thanks to the wide step and large grip handle.
- Ground-level access to all the major components and service interval checks is quick and easy through the side-Opening door and tilting cab. Daily checks are performed quickly with access via the service side door.
- Hose burst check valves prevent loss of pressure in hydraulic cylinders if a hydraulic hose fails, to maintain the boom position and prevent it from falling.
- Maximum forward reach: 4 feet 5 inches (1.35 m)
- Maximum Lift capacity of 7,700 lb (3,493 kg)
- 14 feet 4 inch (4.4 m)
- One rear and two front work lights are fit as Standard equipment.
- The 77-52D Teletruk telescopic forkLift is available with an optional Changezee attachment coupler which allows attachment changes in less than 30 seconds. This saves time and keeps the operator safely inside the cab.
- The JCB 77-52D Teletruk telescopic forkLift has productivity built in A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive system eliminates exposed drive shaft and external brake problems.
- The JCB Teletruk features an enhanced ergonomic designed for superb operator comfort throughout the work day.
- The JCB Teletruk’s unique side boom provides unrivaled forward visibility.
- The World’s Only Telescopic Counterbalance ForkLift
- The cab structure is both ROPS and FOPS compliant with additional safety features such as a front screen guard, optional OHG, Standard-fit lap belts and optional Speed control. The seat features an operator presence switch.
- The multifunctional control lever and other controls are designed to be within easy reach. The display is easy to read in any light.
- The unique telescopic boom, and exceptional 111 degrees of fork tilt, allows tasks to be completed faster and within a smaller footprint.
- The unrivaled forward reach allows you to unload both sides of a truck trailer, to reduce forkLift movements, Speed up loading/unloading tasks and improve pedestrian safety.
- To maximize your return on your equipment investment, Teletruk forkLifts are easy to maintain and feature long service intervals and quality components.
Downloads and Docs