Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
The maintenance-free Dynamic Stability System DSS solution reduces the likelihood of tip overs and reminds forklift operators of safe operating practices by monitoring operating conditions and automatically limiting truck functionality when potentially unsafe conditions are detected.*
To take your operational safety to the next level, pair DSS with a professional grade forklift training program and optional Hyster Tracker telematics. When you start operators with a solid training foundation, put Hyster DSS technology in play, and enable supervisors with Hyster Tracker to monitor operator performance in real time, you have the right tools to improve safety in your work environment.
- A large step and grab handle, contoured hood and flip up armrests help make it easy for the operator to get in and out of the truck.
- Generous compartment space offers the operator an opportunity to find a comfortable position and stretch their legs.
- An optional clear glass roof and large mast opening help provide excellent visibility.
- Utilizes a heavy-duty EPA-certified Yanmar 2.2L LPG engine designed with extended preventive maintenance service intervals for continuous, heavy use.
- Engineered with a reliable, aluminum transmission and robust steer axle with tapered roller bearings to help minimize downtime and simplify service.
- Rear-Facing Camera with corresponding LCD rear view display
- Spotlight and pedestrian awareness light options, mounting positions, colors and control methods
- Optional shelf height selector with one-touch activation
- Slim, LED, mast mounted work lights
- Optional LPG tank bracket interlock
- Dynamic Stability System (DSS)
- Operator-Centric Design
- Heavy-Duty Components
- Operator Assist Systems