The versatile JCB Teletruk features extended forward reach capacity allowing quick and convenient unloading or loading of flatbed trucks from one side. This means you save time and money. The powerful engine is coupled with a hydrostatic transmission providing torque converter response (TCR) which reacts to commands just like the transmissions you are used to working with.
The JCB Teletruk is available in 2WD or full-time 4WD. For additional outstanding traction control on unimproved and rough surfaces, the JCB Teletruk also features a flow divider “diff-lock.”
The small dimensions and turning radius of these units make them ideal for work in close quarters-indoor or outdoor.
The JCB Teletruk can be more than just a forkLift. With our light material bucket attachment and the 111° carriage tilt, the unit becomes a small loader. With our Bagezee® hopper bucket system, the loading of aggregate is a quick one-machine, one-person operation. The JCB Teletruk’s quick disconnect system allows for easy changing of attachments.
These JCB Teletruks are supported by a network of long established Sellick material-handling dealers to offer prompt and personal service when you need it.
- 111° carriage tilt-ideal for bucket use
- Back-up alarm
- Comfortable operator’s enclosure (structure fully meets international safety Standards for roll-over protection (ROPS) and falling object protection (FOPS)
- Extended forward reach for loading and unloading trucks from one side and ability to reach over obstacles
- Flow divider “diff-lock” for traction control on 2WD units
- Hose burst check valves on tilt, Lift and extension cylinder circuits
- Hydrostatic transmission with special torque converter response
- Lift Capacity of 6,000 lbs and 7,000 lbs at 24 in load Center
- Lighting kit includes two headlights, rotating beacon and one rear light
- Load moment indicator
- Versatile telescopic boom design provides excellent forward visibility
Downloads and Docs