The JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer or compact track loader with a telescopic boom, allowing it to reach 60 percent further and Lift 8 percent higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in an industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 feet. The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical Lift—for greater Lift capacity and Lift height—and radial Lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine. Combining the capabilities of a forkli ft, telescopic handler, compact loader and a skid steer, the Teleskid offers u Nmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks Without first having to build a ramp. Reach both sides of an 8-foot trailer Without having to drive to the far side or reposition the trailer. Lift and place materials and supplies over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots, or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer. NOW YOU CAN. Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the 3TS-8W wheeled model has a rated Operating capacity of 3,208 lb retracted, or 1,300 lb with the boom fully extended, and an SAE Operating Weight of 9,859 lb. Proudly designed and built in the United States by the men and women of JCB North America.
- Combine the capabilities of four conventional machine types, with a SAE/ISO Standard quick hitch and you have the combination for unbeatable productivity and efficiency. Load and unload both sides of a Standard, 8-foot trailer from just one side. Load a high-sided trailer or stack items Without building a ramp. Lift and place over an obstacle rather than removing or driving around it. A proven JCB EcoMAX engine delivers increased performance at low engine Speed for improved cycle times, with no requirement for a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF). Teleskid offers greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forkli ft, and breakout force that will rival may bigger machines. With an SAE Operating Weight of 12,615 lb for the compact track loader and 9,859 lb for the skid steer loader, the JCB Teleskid can easily be transported on a trailer. Now you can.
- JCB is the only manufacturer that offers a side-entry door on its skid steer and compact track loaders. Not only does this allow the door to be up to twice the size of the competition, and therefore more comfortable to use, but it makes JCB the safest skid steer on the market as operators are not required to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom. The JCB Teleskid mono-boom provides an exceptional 270-degree field of vision, 60 percent better compare to conventional twin arm design machines, for significantly improved safety of the operator and others on the job site. Visibility is further enhanced by the Standard electronic quick hitch with a fully enclosed tilt cylinder, which limits view-obstructing material build-up. For maximum safety options, a dealer-fit flashing beacon and front screen guard are available. Now you can.
- The JCB Teleskid cab is 33 percent larger than the industry average and boasts a fully adjustable, heated, air-suspension seat, putting it in a class of its own for operator comfort. With electric over hydraulic controls, optional switchable ISO/H-pattern controls, a 7-way multi-function joystick, and JCB’s myCHOICE software to choose the level of joystick responsiveness, and you have a package that delivers unrivalled control. Now you can.
- The JCB Teleskid does the work of four machines – forkli ft, telescopic handler, compact loader and, of course, a skid steer. It is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet, a forward reach of 8 feet and, for the first time in a skid steer, the ability to dig 3 feet below the ground. Additionally, Teleskid combines the advantages of vertical Lift – for greater Lift capacity and Lift height – and radial Lift – for improved excavating and grading – in a single machine. The tracked model has a rated Operating capacity of 3,695 lb retracted, or 1,600 lb with the book fully extended. The wheeled model rates at 3,208 lb and 1,300 lb respectively. Teleskid’s bucket-positioning leveling system is active when the boom is raised or lowered, making it easier to keep gravel, mulch, dirt and other materials in the bucket. Now you can.
- With a proven, high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece fully welded chassis and reliable components, the JCB Teleskid has been constructed to maximize strength and earning potential. The JCB telescopic boom has a proven track record on over 200,000 machines and has been put through an extreme testing program. Its u-pressed design reduces joints and stress points, and centralized Lift and extension rams distribute load stresses evenly. Now you can.
Downloads and Docs