4 Wheel Electric Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
The Yale ERPVLL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Open space under the seat provides operators greater freedom to position their feet during operation
- Lowered seat and floor plate allow easy entry and exit from the truck
- Additional 3.5 inches of head room accommodates taller seat with air suspension for a more comfortable ride
The Yale ERPVLL weighs over 700 pounds less than the equivalent lead-acid powered model. This overall reduction in truck weight improves acceleration and reduces energy consumption for long run times in demanding applications.
Additionally, a lower center of gravity enhances drive quality and improves maneuverability, especially through handling corners.
- Lithium-ion advantages
- Spacious operator compartment
- Reduced truck weight