looking for something?
Are you looking to add new forklifts to your fleet but want to minimize the impact on your company's budget? Black Equipment offers an extensive selection of used material handling equipment for sale that enables you to cut costs without sacrificing quality or performance.
All our used heavy equipment comes with a full line of services to maximize your purchasing and ownership experience. If you need replacement parts, 24-hour emergency repairs to keep your machines on the job or training to ensure safe and productive operation, we'll be there to support you every step of the way.
Used Forklifts for Sale and Much More
Our vast inventory includes high-quality certified used equipment for every aspect of the material handling process, including:
- Boom lifts
- Scissor lifts
- Vertical lifts
- Floor scrubbers
- Personnel carriers
You'll find these and other products in various sizes and configurations to meet the needs and challenges of any operating environment. Whether you work indoors or outdoors, need to maneuver in narrow aisles or other confined spaces or need an industry-specific product, we can match your requirements. We're continually updating our inventory to provide the most choices for our customers.
If you're unsure what you're looking for, our in-house experts will ask the right questions to determine the best fit for your applications and budget.
Considerations When Choosing a Forklift
Black Equipment can help you assess these factors when choosing the best forklift for your needs:
- Lift capacity: How heavy are the loads you typically lift? Your forklift must have enough capacity for your most demanding jobs.
- Lift height: You'll need to know how high you have to raise the loads, whether you need to stack goods and the existence of low doorways and other potential height restrictions.
- Space limitations: Do you need a machine that has a tight turning radius to navigate narrow aisles or can accommodate unusually sized or shaped loads? The right forklift can be just what you need to accomplish these tasks.
- Surface type: Your forklift should be able to traverse the surfaces you work on, whether it's a smooth warehouse floor or uneven outdoor terrain.
- Training requirements: You will want to determine if your operators are familiar with the forklift model or if they will need additional training. If you need training or are required to have it by regulation, we can provide OSHA training for your operators. We can also provide approved Train-the-Trainer certification so that you can do your own in-house training
Our Service Benefits
When you select Black Equipment as your used heavy equipment supplier, you'll partner with a company that's committed to meeting your requirements. We survey our customers to learn more about what we're doing right and determine areas that need improvement. We also offer a unique equipment guarantee — if your forklift doesn't perform as expected within 30 days of delivery, we'll buy it back. Here are some additional benefits of choosing Black Equipment:
- Inspection and certification by our expert technicians help ensure that each piece of used equipment is ready for reliable duty. We'll even provide the service records we have for your review.
- Try before you buy. Test drive or demo the equipment first.
- Customization with attachments, telemetry, safety features and other add-ons to meet your specific needs.
- Financing options, including leasing, are available to qualified applicants (credit approval).
- Certified Used Equipment Warranty.
- Peace of mind from pickup and delivery to ongoing service options.
- 24/7 emergency service has you covered anytime.
Explore Your Used Equipment Options
Discover what sets Black Equipment apart from other equipment vendors. Browse our current inventory of used forklifts and other machines for sale online today. Contact us today if you have questions or need additional information about any of our products or services.