The JCB 506-23TC telescopic handler is the smallest of our full-size telescopic handlers and sits on a chassis designed for ground-engaging and extended reach. The side-mounted, highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine combines with JCB axles and a JCB transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from field-proven telehandler components.
- A JCB 506-23 TC Turbo Loadall is fitted with a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength we limit the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximizes the strength and minimizes the Weight of the JCB 506-23TC Turbo.
- Controls on the JCB 506-23TC are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Daily service checks performed at ground level
- Designed for ground engaging work with reach
- Every JCB telescopic handler is designed to maximise up time and productivity. Important components are not only durable, but easily accessible. For example, the 506-23TC telehandler’s battery is accessed Without speciality tools via a lockable cover that is opened with the ignition key.
- Hydraulic extension designed for bucket work
- JCB telescopic handlers feature a one-piece, fully welded chassis for maximum strength and reduced Weight. Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against damage. The U-shaped boom, with its integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate, has fewer joints and stress points than conventional boom constructions.
- Low boom for all around visibility
- On the 506-23TC telehandler, the low pivot point and slim outer boom provide u Nmatched visibility to front and rear wheels on the right-hand side. Bystanders are further safeguarded by our Standard-fit reversing alarm.
- Safe And Secure
- Service And Durability
- Side-mounted recessed hoods and fold-up rear lights are designed to avoid on-site damage to your telescopic handler.
- Standard equipment on the 506-23TC includes hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to prevent the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure. Additionally, the JCB Adaptive Load Control system is automatically activated to help maintain longitudinal stability.
- Strong, two-section boom with U-shape design
- The 506-23TC’s wear pads are extremely durable–thanks to a dry lubricant system–resulting in 500 hour service intervals; compare that to the 250-hour service intervals of competitor machines.
- The JCB 506-23TC telescopic handler has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab. Visibility is superb and the stable-style doors offer excellent ventilation. JCB invests in operator comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
- The JCB LiveLink telematics system is Standard on the 506-23T. LiveLink lets you manage your JCB machine remotely, to receive machine alerts, fuel reports and history information, and implement your preferred security measures.
- The Strongest Contender
- The boom on a 506-23TC Turbo is mounted low in the chassis, providing a rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility. Hoses are routed through the boom for maximum protection, while boom overlaps of up to 1.0m ensure ultimate strength and durability.
- The new 506-23TC Turbo telescopic handler’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- Three steering modes: 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab
- To protect your 506-23TC telescopic handler from potential thieves and vandals, the windows are etched with serial numbers and an optional battery isolator immobilizes the machine.
- To prove how good our EcoMAX engines are, we’ve tested them for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
- Working environment
Downloads and Docs